Learn how to FOCUS within your career and on your everyday work tasks.
Do you ever feel like all you do is respond to Slack messages and emails?
Would you like to spend MORE time developing your professional skills and spend LESS time being distracted or overwhelmed?
Your attention is something of great, great value. It is needed to develop your skills and achieve great things on the job. Yet, nowadays, it seems more and more difficult to stay focused, feel structured, and prevent tech burn-out.
In this 4-week workshop series, we will explore life-changing practices and skill-boosting productivity habits:
- Avoid digital distractions
- Regain control over your attention
- Harness the full power of your creativity
- Feel productive and engaged without being overwhelmed
- Create an action plan for personal growth + career growth
This FOCUS programme is best for individuals who want to learn and grow in a small group setting with other like-minded young professionals.